My favorite looks from Alexandre Vauthier Fall Couture 2018. This are my predictions for who is gonna wear what.
1. Ciara
The singer would be stunning in this gorgeous dress. Belt included.
The singer would be stunning in this gorgeous dress. Belt included.
2. Sara Sampaio
The model would surely look great in blue. This dress would be amazing on her.
3. Karlie Kloss
Karlie would look amazing in this white coat dress. Would like to see her in something like this.
4. Selena Gomez
This dress reminded me of Selena. I think she would look absolutley gorgeous in this.
5. Dua Lipa
This young singer has been making some noise lately. She has had a few great fashion looks. I would like her to step it up in something like this.
6. Bella Hadid
The model has proven she can rock and suit and some color. I think she would hitted out of the park in this look.
7. Hailee Steinfeld
Hailee has been on an edgy ride lately. I would like to see her in something simple and elegant like this for a change.
8. Gigi Hadid
Gigi would look GORGEOUS in this yellow sparkly dress. Would love to see this on her.
9. Samira Wiley
The actress has great fashion taste. This would be very flattering and edgy on her.









0 Yorumlar