Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

MAC Dreaminess mineralize rich lipstick

IMG_1369
IMG_1464
IMG_1470
IMG_1331
dreamy copy
MAC Dreamy lipstick

MAC Mineralize Rich Lipstick in Dreaminess - £20
available in stores and online

I remember a time when it only cost a mere twelve English pounds and an hour of indecision to pick up a MAC lipstick. They were the days! Now their latest range of must-have shades are a cool twenty pounds which makes me wince slightly and reconsider my makeup priorities...but sadly you can't deny that they are incredibly pretty with a beautiful consistency. Damn you MAC! The Mineralize Rich lipsticks are a whole new kettle of fish lipsticks with a 77-Mineral Moist Complex (fancy!) that nourishes the lips with maximum moisture all with a light-weight, non-sticky formula.

Dreaminess is described as a soft cool pink cream, but I think it leans more towards the mauve-purple end of the spectrum. (Think Snob lipstick but slightly pinker and more wearable!) Yes the colour is gorgeous but I think the real selling point of these Mineralize Rich lipsticks is the texture, coverage and long-wearing formula that sets them apart from the rest. The texture is creamy and glides on perfectly. The finish could be compared to a cremesheen as it leaves your lips with a near opaque colour and a glossy sheen. I applied a generous layer this morning and it lasted considerably well until lunchtime without going dry or wearing off. I love this shade a lot, in fact I don't think I own one similar, and like the new style packaging that offers a chunkier bullet but still retains that distinct vanilla ice cream scent! Lovely.

Have you tried the MAC Mineralize Rich lipsticks?

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar