![]() |
| Kiss Me |
After wearing one of my most super bright lipsticks yesterday, I thought I'd chillax and don a less in your face colour on my lips. Out of all the red lippies in my collection, today MUA hit my eye and made it to my lips :)
![]() |
| MUA Lip Balm in Kiss Me |
MUA Kiss Me Lip Balm : My Thoughts
MUA Kiss Me Lip Balm is a nicely scented lip balm. You won't get the bright vivid red that you seen in the little pot but, you will get colour. On my lips this lip balm produces a noticeable pinkish shade. It feels nice on and it's a great wear for those who would want hints of colour without sacrificing on moisture or sheen. I used my fingers to apply it but, a lip brush would be best just to ensure that the pot doesn't get contaminated. Although this balm doesn't give me the vivid red I see in the pot, I adore the brightness of the shade itself and like I said in this post its very spring like (or summery) so, it can lift your mood (well for me it does). This balm doesn't last long because, of the moveable texture so you will have to reapply often and its not sticky at all. ![]() |
| MUA Love Heart Kiss Me Lip Balm Lip Swatch |
![]() |
| MUA Love Hearts Lip Balm in Kiss Me ... more swatches |
Ingredients: Paraffin Liquidium, Polybutene, Caprylic/capric triglyceride, Myristyl lactate, Microcristallina cera, Ozokerite, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene copolymer, Butylene/Ethylene/ Styrene copolymer, Cera alba, Parfum, Benzyl benzoate, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglcerin, Coumarin, +/- CI 77891, CI 15850, CI 45410, CI 77499, CI 77492.
Expiration: 12 months.
Price: £2.00 for 10g.
Have you tried MUA Love Heart Lip balms? What are your thoughts? I'd love to know
Your comments are always welcome and appreciated :o)




0 Yorumlar