Gojo Satoru Hollow Purple. Gojo Satoru from Jujutsu Kaisen fanart. in. The original Japanese word for hollow purple is KYOSHIKI MURASAKI.
Satoru Gojo - Character Respect Thread - Gen. Discussion ... (Elsie Copeland) SUB,Gojo VF,Gojo ENG DUB,Gojo Domain Expansion,Satoru Domain Expansion,Cursed Technique Amplification. Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Jujutsu Kaisen's Satoru Gojo is the series' best sorcerer, and it's not even close -- and his Hollow Purple technique proves it.
Its been awhile but I had forgotten just how OP Gojo really is.
Gojo Satoru from Jujutsu Kaisen fanart. in.
HD wallpaper: Anime, ERASED, Kayo Hinazuki, Satoru ...
Anime Jujutsu Kaisen Satoru Gojo Short Hair Silver purple ...
You know what to do (I do not own the comic, all rights go ...
Like I knew it in the back of my head but seeing him destroy that one guys arms and legs in a millisecond and then use Purple. Войти. Регистрация. Gojo Satoru from Jujutsu Kaisen fanart. EPIC VERSION (The Cost of Freedom) Mick Gordon - The Only Thing They Fear Is You.
0 Yorumlar