Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Scent Focus: Ralph Lauren The Big Pony Collection # 1 For Women


Here's a review on Ralph Lauren The Big Pony Collection # 1

Price: P4,300.00 (100ml) P3,100.00 (50ml)
Bought From: Free
Other Locations: Available in all leading department stores nationwide

THE VERDICT:

I'm sure you're all aware of my affinity for warm, elegant, floral fragrances, but as a beach bum at heart, I still have room for aquatic fragrances. I've always loved water ever since I was little, and when I was old enough to appreciate perfumes, the first perfume that I fell in love with was Davidoff Coolwater for Women because it reminded me exactly of water: Beach, pools, and even the river near our house in Laguna. But just like any other person, I grew up and so did my preferences-Davidoff will always be my first love, but I wanted to discover other fragrances with the same nature.

The second aquatic perfume that I liked was Bvlgari Omnia Coral, third one was Giorgio Armani Acqua Di Gioia, and the fourth one is this: Ralph Lauren The Big Pony Collection for Women #1: It's an aquatic fragrance that smells so energizing and refreshing, and it reminds me so much of a fun afternoon with friends by the seashore! (Gosh, this is killing me. Take me to the beach! NOW!)

Click READ MORE if you're looking for a new summer fragrance!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar