Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

YSL Rouge Volupte Shine in Corail Intuitive, No 15.

I raved on about YSL's Rouge Volupte Shine in my Spring/Summer Lipstick picks HERE back at the start of April but I had to give it a post of its own because it really is just a gorgeous product that I've been wearing non-stop since I bought it. Firstly, lets just address the packaging- SWOON. It's that lovely heavy container with a good solid click upon closing, with the main plus of the outer casing being its innate ability to cause intense jealousy in others when it's taken out of a handbag for reapplication purposes. Yes, it's that good. It also has that amazing fruity YSL smell that I've grown slightly addicted to, which I've decided reminds me of a peach Bellini. 
The aesthetics aside, it's so pretty on the lips- a glossy peachy/pinky/coral, in fact I can't really pin this colour down as it's very different to anything else I own. 

YSL Rouge Volupte Shine in Corail Intuitive, No 15.

Granted, this isn't the most long lasting of lip products so touch-ups are needed but having said that it's really perfect for days where you want a pretty but natural lip that requires zero effort unlike many others (I'm looking at you, Rimmel Apocalips, as much as I love you). 
Here it is on the lips, one coat only:

YSL Rouge Volupte Shine in Corail Intuitive, No 15.


Love it. Anyone else tried the YSL Rouge Volupte shines? Any other shades I should be checking out?
XX

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar